Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Create work orders & maintain scheduling grids.
- Restore media from archive and upload to content management system.
- Help maintain operational rigor across the inbound content workflows of the delivery supply chain.
- Act as a point of escalation for programming changes, content issues, content revisions and special requests.
- Quality control and proofing of associated metadata fields for XML distribution packages
- Understanding of media management upload and ingest workflows in order to escalate issues to the proper support or engineering groups.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the technology or media industry, with a proven track record in successful project management with cross-functional teams demonstrating superb planning and organizational skills.
- Experience interacting with clients, such as programming, post houses and producers.
- 1 year+ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, or analytical skills.
- 1 year+ experience working with video distribution in a TV Broadcast environment.
- 2 years+ experience in enabling customer workflows and operations.
- 1 year+ experience working with metadata creation and manipulation.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Broadcast Technologies, Mass Communications, Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Detail-oriented, clear thinking and adept at multi-tasking.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be project oriented.