New York, New York
Our client is not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, they’ re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, our client has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’ s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’ s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’ re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day!
- The Insurance Temp will assist the Insurance team within the Physician Billing department in the submission, follow up, and resolution of claims.
- They will proactively contact carriers regarding reduced or denied reimbursement, ensure patient Insurance information is accurate, and retrieve various types of medical documentation as needed.
- An interest in healthcare.
- Excellent written, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi task, as well as work independently.