Java Developer - Mid
JAVA DEVELOPER - MID
Are you familiar with multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts? Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
ektello is seeking Mid-Level Java Developer is join our globally recognized client’ s IT Branding Team!
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an Accredited Institution or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering Java / JEE Business Solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- 3+ years’ experience SQL/Oracle.
- 3+ years’ experience with OO analysis and design experience.
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques (including TDD, JUnit, Mocks, Pair Programming).
- Proficiency with SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to function with new technologies.
- Ability to lead and mentor associate developers.
- Ability to debug and solve issues in a multi-application, multi-platform environment.