LAMP Stack Developer
New York, New York
LAMP STACK DEVELOPER
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- The role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery.
- The engineer will work closely with the Tech lead to bring enhancements to a reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
- Experience working on Content management Systems, large scale/ high traffic web sites.
- Experience working with XML, JSON.
- Experience building asynchronous single page web applications using Ajax, CORS.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is preferred
- Must be able to work onsite at CNBC headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. A van service is available for employees commuting from New York City and Newark.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.