Manager- Product, Go-To Market
Manager – Product, Go – To Market
Are you familiar with one of the world' s largest cruise line operators? Our client has a common passion for creative thinking, innovative engineering and outstanding guest service that drives continuous improvement in everything they do. They are committed to the legacy of hospitality and culture of innovation that is at the core of their services.
- Strong communicator, highly organized, deadline driven.
- Well versed in channels including: web, digital media, social, out of home, email, and print.
- Strong understanding of web/digital environments and user experiences; digital-first approach.
- Confidently drive messaging angles that influence channel content development and appeal to target consumer segments.
- Set and manage project plans, from big picture to individual channel activation breakdown.
- Experience creating and managing timelines in project management software (Microsoft Project/Merlin Project).
- Possess the business depth to interface with senior leaders as well as the communication and influence skills to build strong relationships and drive results company-wide.
- Innovative, team-oriented, with the desire to participate in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Keeper and distributor of latest developments, status reports, etc related to new products, among all working teams.
- Experience creating and compiling project estimates.
- Adept at documenting and accurately conveying feedback between creative groups.
- Experience organizing, storing and facilitating transfer of large files between teams.