Marketing Associate (Nursing)
St. Louis, Missouri
MARKETING ASSOCIATE (NURSING)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Marketing Associate! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day marketing and promotion tasks for Nursing Education learning and clinical practice product portfolio of books, platforms, and learning solutions .
- This position works under close supervision, following specific and detailed instructions from the Strategic Marketing Managers.
- Assists with coordinating tradeshow deliverables for approximately 10 events per year, including tracking booth graphics, giveaways and collateral from production to site shipment, as well as facilitating program advertisements and sponsorships.
- Assists with developing contact lists from Salesforce.com CRM system for B2B lead generation and telemarketing campaigns.
- Maintains customer-facing eCommerce site (shop.lww.com) and Amazon.com updates with new products, banner ads, and build out of curated eCommerce pages for specific course areas and healthcare education personas; also assists with creation of paid search campaigns.
- Assists with email marketing campaign process: managing broad-based email product promotions on a monthly basis, including reviewing email proofs for accuracy, updating with new products monthly, and tracking email metrics for campaigns such as open rates, CTR, deliverability, and mailing list growth.
- Collaborates with Demand Generation and Marketing Operations teams to create multichannel marketing campaign metric reports.
- Works with Strategic Marketer, Product team and copywriters to develop product copy and descriptions for packaging, websites, campaigns and entry into internal content management systems and SEO optimization.
- Compiles and curates social media postings for our client’ s Facebook and Twitter properties utilizing Adobe Social tools.
- Maintain updates and metrics tracking on B2B and B2C marketing websites and landing pages, including posting new content marketing assets, doing an annual content audit, tracking of lead conversions on-site, and submitting requirements for new pages to internal Adobe Experience Manager lead.
- Assists in answering sales queries about products (launch dates, pricing, format availability) and helps create Sales Training Manuals for twice-yearly Sales Meetings.
- Oversees updates to direct-to-faculty collateral, including production, proof review, soliciting stakeholder feedback, printing and online deployment.
- General administrative tasks including invoice processing and tracking
- Ensures all assigned projects are formulated and carried out with appropriate level of expertise and appropriate stakeholder participation.