This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Marketing Associate! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting QA role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
- Assists with coordinating tradeshow deliverables for approximately 70 events per year, including tracking booth graphics, giveaways and collateral from production to site shipment, as well as facilitating program advertisements and sponsorships.
- Maintains customer-facing eCommerce site (shop.lww.com) and Amazon.com updates with new products, banner ads, and build out of curated eCommerce pages for specific course areas, medical specialties, and healthcare personas.
- Assists with email marketing campaign process: managing all broad-based email product promotion, monthly, including reviewing email proofs for accuracy, updating with new products monthly, and tracking email metrics for campaigns such as open rates, CTR, deliverability, and mailing list growth.
- Collaborates with Demand Generation and Marketing Operation teams to create multichannel marketing campaign metric reports.
- Works with Strategic Marketer, Product team and copywriters to develop product copy and descriptions for packaging, websites, campaigns and entry into internal content management systems and SEO optimization; review company catalogs and bulletins for accuracy.
- Compiles and curates social media postings for our clients' Facebook and Twitter properties utilizing Adobe Social tools.
- Organize logistics for requests from domestic and international sales team including promotional material and product samples
- Assists in answering sales queries about products (launch dates, pricing, format availability) and helps create Sales Training Manuals for twice-yearly Sales Meetings.
- Oversees updates to direct-to-consumer catalogs in educational and practice markets, including catalog production, proof review, soliciting stakeholder feedback, printing and online deployment.
- Ensures all assigned projects are formulated and carried out with appropriate level of expertise and appropriate stakeholder participation.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 0-2 years of related experience
- 1-2 years experience working within a marketing organization.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of current social media platforms preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time, evaluate priorities and handle multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and reporting.
- Familiarity and interest in social media marketing, email marketing best practices, content marketing, and marketing automation.
- Writing, interpretive and consultative skills.