Coral Gables, Florida
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Provide overall sales and marketing support for sales executives and clients/broadcasters within territories of responsibility – which will include travel and presentations.
- Work with VP of Creative Services to implement marketing strategies that enhance current and future distribution deals.
- Seek opportunities for value added promotional opportunities to help sales drive additional revenue for future deals.
- Work closely with individual sales executives - assist them with support during territory visits.
- Support the Creative & Sales team during main Markets, LA Screenings & Natpe.
- Execute promotional programs with Broadcasters.
- Coordinate the on-going aspects of existing clients in territory.
- Work closely with LA based Creative Services team to understand and provide support to clients on various sites.
- Handle daily sales/client requests in timely and efficient manner.
- Work with other divisions (e.g. Theatrical and Home Entertainment) to ensure sharing of information and assets.
- Work with other divisions and collaborate with symphony project activations.
- Plan special events for clients, private screenings and participation in Film Festivals.
- Perform other marketing duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 2-3 years marketing experience. Industry related experience a must.
- Strong presentation skills, successful candidate will be a compelling and confident presenter.
- Highly motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Proficient in all computer based programs particularly Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Spanish.