Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Assist in the overall daily operation of the prime marketing group (marketing managers, creative team, social/digital) ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Support the external marketing efforts of the Ad Sales and Affiliate Marketing groups.
- Help develop and manage premium product orders for primetime shows and events.
- Attend on-site events as needed in support of consumer and ad sales marketing initiatives.
- Process vendor invoices and help reconcile department budgets.
- College or University Degree.
- One or more years of related Marketing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Extremely Sharp and great communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Possess a positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion while working in a fast-paced environment.