New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Ektello is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work in our fortune entertainment client’ s Digital Branding Team!
The Specialist will support two sales marketing directors in the unique, diverse and dynamic world sponsorships and special projects with the client. This role will encompass many areas of the sales and marketing process that includes working with internal and external partners to help generate new ideas in response to RFPs and partnering with production to ensure the creation of these elements are created efficiently.
- Oversee day-to-day operations for creative executions including but not limited to sponsorship tracking, asset collection, IO distribution, managing campaign briefs, creating timelines and capturing clips
- Assist in proactive and RFP pre-sale ideation of multi-platform marketing campaigns and crafting sellable write-ups and presentations that deliver on client’ s objectives
- Assist in post-sale execution of integrated marketing programs for marquee advertisers by working with internal and external parties including Sales, Production, Creative, Traffic, Programming, Clients, and Agencies, to ensure sponsorship deliverables are produced
- Manage various department projects as the team continues to evolve property at the client’ s company
- Oversee the development of client wrap-up reports and presentations
- Attend shoots to act as a brand ambassador and client liaison
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of WWE brand, its current Superstars and storylines
- Knowledge of sports and live program marketing desired
- Positive attitude, willing to be flexible and adapt quickly to change in an unpredictable, ever-evolving, fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Highly organized, solutions-oriented, self-motivated worker with a track record of delivering on commitments
- Digital and linear integrated marketing experience with an aptitude for social media platforms
- Experience with developing and managing internal/external client relationships and must provide top-notch client service
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively, business writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate superior time-management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with clear attention to detail
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience at an agency, media company or sales organization where responsible for marketing partnership development, presentation and execution
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.)