New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Coordinator will assist in implementing group partnerships and events, with duties ranging from asset collection and distribution, development of sales decks (Power Point is a must), campaign recaps, event coordination and staffing.
- Coordinator may also be asked to support high level Marketing Executives with administrative duties from time to time.
- Track team monthly invoices and budget Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for all affiliate requests and campaigns.
- Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest improvements where appropriate.
- Develop and assemble presentation materials and often presentations.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with internal network contacts.
- Log and disseminate detailed notes and agendas for various high-level meetings.
- Create recap reports for each campaign. Assist with event coordination – duties ranging from securing venues, ordering premiums, executing contracts, researching vendors, etc.
- Assist Client Relations team with prosocial initiatives and event coordination.
- Occasionally assist Execs with administrative duties (phone, meeting requests, travel, etc.)
- Have confidence and proficiency to staff local and national events where possible.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 1+ years marketing experience.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to ask the right questions on tasks/projects and execute efficiently.
- Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities.
- Familiarity with TV landscape including cable, satellite, telco and dMVPD industries.
- Computer proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Strong power point skills.
- Experience/familiarity with Nielsen.
- Ability to work nights/weekends for event coverage or tight deadlines when needed.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and able to implement in daily work function.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
- Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed. Experience in working in a marketing, sales or event-based organization is a plus.