New York, New York
Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Actively participate in the development of cross-portfolio multi-platform concepts for large-scale advertisers.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Integrated Marketing Team to bring proposals to life with smart storytelling, including writing proposal copy and creating presentation materials.
- Serve as a thought leader on the ways our client’ s strategic partnerships can support advertisers’ objectives.
- Support team in executing sold programs in partnership with the CIA Production Team as well as the creative groups at the Networks.
- Develop key relationships with colleagues at the Manager level across the Portfolio.
- 5-7 years in brand marketing/advertising.
- Understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple networks and platforms.
- Experience developing successful pitches for advertisers.
- Excellent storytelling, presentation, and general communications skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; with direct experience in writing and briefing creative teams.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
- An entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit.
- Undergraduate degree; or equivalent management experience required.