Universal City, California
The prestige that follows our clients name will follow you too as you help to shape the way the world receives its media coverage. Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for working on projects with the brand/digital/social teams to develop and execute marketing solutions that drive awareness, tune-in and catch-up campaigns for key priority shows.
- This position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
- Own key MVPD/OTT marketing campaigns from kickoff through completion.
- Manage budgets and schedules for all phases of a project.
- Manage content rights profiles (linear, SVOD & VOD) on MVPD & OTT platforms to ensure we have stacking rights and deals in place to unlock marketing partnerships.
- Partner with various in-house creative teams to optimize asset delivery, sharing and storage.
- Stay abreast on Digital TVE growth, development and current industry challenges.
- Compile snapshot overview analyzing competitive.
- Responsible for updating the status of Short-form content to ensure on-time delivery.
- Receive/review creative/asset requests and ensure team members understand.
- Collect and distribute assets to in-house creative teams and/or external vendors.
- Collaborate with Legal and Music teams on any contracts or license agreements.
- Collaborate with custom content, on-air producers, PR and media teams route all stages of projects through proper channels with direction from the Director of Distribution Marketing.
- Create and maintain overall marketing calendar for key partners.
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of priority show partnerships and campaigns both internally, externally and with production staff and clients.
- Create RFP requests for partner projects.
- Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities.
- Create, socialize and execute marketing strategies that leverage brands.
- Identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall marketing support.
- Collaborate to identify, develop and execute new media opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and Social Media experiences.