The prestige that follows our clients name will follow you too as you help to shape the way the world receives its media coverage. Ektello is looking for an individual to be a part of the team. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Plan and implement development and execution of email marketing trigger campaigns to deliver against business goals aligning with the vacation planning cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with cross divisional stakeholders/partners to continually test and optimize programs to ensure business objectives are consistently met.
- Work within the creative development process in alignment with campaign objectives including but not limited to development of project briefs, coordination of creative development, communication of creative concept with email designer, and securing all stakeholder feedback and approval.
- Develop email segmentation requirements and suppression rules for each email campaign; along with creating queries and data sets for each campaign as well.
- Work with email production and database team to ensure opt-out compliance and accordance to CAN-SPAM.
- Collaborate with our client’ s partners & stakeholders to ensure all programs are kept up to date, scheduling routine maintenance and changes as needed.
- Manage the integrity of email deliverability including, contact frequency governance, vendor relationship, testing email content deliverability performance, in-box render testing, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Develop and document business rules for email campaigns including source systems, criteria, suppressions, tracking parameters, frequencies, and timing.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for email marketing and ensure utilization of best practices that optimize deliverability and keeps up on the latest tools, trends and techniques in email marketing.
- Utilize key success metrics and result analysis to provide strategic recommendations for email campaign enhancements and optimization.
- Create data-driven recommendation for tests strategies that deliver against ROI targets while driving and optimizing key traffic metrics including CTR.
- 2 to 5 years marketing experience.
- Email marketing from concept to completion.
- Experience in analyzing reports to measure program success and formulating recommendations for improvement.
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and response optimization techniques.
- Experience working with trigger campaigns (i.e. drip campaigns) a plus.
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills, able to identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems and drive them to resolution.
- Exceptional combination of creative and strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; and proven ability to partner across an organization with a very strong deadline driven focus.
- Superior project management, trafficking, and organizational skills, with high attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms like Silverpop, Exact Target, Mail Chimp, etc.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and terms: HTML, XML Rich Text, CAN-SPAM, Deliverability, Domain, ISP, URL, Alt-tag, Text/HTML Ratio, etc.