Newark, New Jersey
Are you an enthusiastic, results-oriented achiever with a history of delivering multiple project on time every time? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued? Most of all, do you love to read and/or listen to audiobooks?
Our client is best knowing for selling and producing spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. They are also the world’ s largest producer of downloadable audiobooks. They offer tremendous opportunities for growth and thrive to create category-leading products that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day.
- Deploying content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer engagement and increase long-term member retention
- Conceiving and creating new content discovery programs and promotions, in keeping with the standards of our client’ s editorial voice
- Building promotional pages, emails, and action incentives using our proprietary tools, in partnership with the CRM and Marketing Operations teams
- Managing the details of highly visible editorial features with an always-on holistic eye to our multi-faceted member experience, which varies by member type, device, geolocation, etc.
- Curating a thoughtful and zeitgeist-aware discovery experience for our members, with a constant eye to iterating and improving the overall member experience
- Using data and analytics to maximize the strategic value of featured content and report on the results of campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in online marketing/merchandising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and managerial skills with the proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for books and pop culture, with a strong editorial sense
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proficient in MS Office, with demonstrated ability to pick up new tools
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick learner·
- E-commerce experience
- Knowledge and/or experience of the publishing industry
- Basic HTML skills and a general understanding of web development
- Background in online entertainment
- ACA FTE - Full Time Equivalent