New York, New York
- Picks up and delivers specimens and chemotherapy to/from pharmacy other designated locations.
- Retrieves and delivers medical instruments to Central Sterile Processing on a daily basis at designated pick up times.
- Transports all materials (e.g., specimens, and treatments, etc.) from off-site locations to designated locations in an approved container.
- Communicates professionally and politely with the hospital staff and patients.
- Responds affirmatively to pick-up requests for off-site locations and from within the Center.
- Answers the phone clearly and professionally, identifying self and location.
- Obtains all the required information from the caller (e.g., name of caller, time of the call, extension caller is calling from, item being picked up, area item is being picked up from, name of recipient, stat/hand deliver).
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of basic internet navigation; email