1275 York Avenue New York, New York 10017
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client is not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, they’ re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, our client has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’ s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’ s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’ re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day!
- Customer service oriented individual who will deliver medications to patients and will collect retail pharmacy co-payments from our patients at multiple sites.
- Individual will be using an IPAD and credit card device to swipe credit cards.
- Lots of walking throughout hospital and various locations.
- Patient Care Focus/Customer Service
- Retail Pharmacy experience certainly a plus.
- Computer experience a plus.