Universal City, California
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Research and create metadata for TV produced or acquired by our client for worldwide distribution. Source information from various internal/external sources and import in using our metadata tool, proofread and export for delivery in Excel spreadsheets, XML or any other format in accordance with client specs for publishing online.
- Work with multiple groups to source territory specific information such as Ratings, Release Dates, and Title Translations
- Commission the translation of information into multiple languages with aggressive due dates in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Assist with product in iTunesConnect including metadata, clearances, playlists and artwork. As well as asset share metadata for XML creation.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Product Management, and Materials team to deliver high volumes of digital content for launches and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with the team to maintain database, schedules and status reports along with assisting others with metadata and art fulfillment as needed.
- Perform other related duties as requested by management
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Creative problem-solving
- Advanced writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to interact professionally with high-profile clients
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, self-direct and maintain focus under strict deadline pressure and concurrent priorities
- Ability to quickly aggregate and process large amounts of information from a variety of electronic sources
- Ability to react quickly to resolve short-term issues without losing track of longer-term tasks
- Familiarity with digital content as distributed via New Media, such as online sales/rentals, game consoles, subscription services, etc.
- Prior Experience in Film/TV Distribution or Operations