Mgr Fin'l Planning & Analysis
New York, New York
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is one of the powerhouses of finance in today’ s growing industry. They have been working towards solutions for businesses for 65 years now and their rapport along with their name continues to grow. Our client holds no bar as it has had, as of, 2015 an annual revenue 3.6 billion, employs 19, 000 employees worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
- Develop and drive comprehensive pricing strategies and optimization tactics to improve profitability across the customer portfolio.
- Provide clear guidance, support, leadership and change management in the execution of the pricing process.
- Support the cross-segment pricing analytics process via relevant KPI development and reporting as well as Dashboard creation and maintenance.
- Enforce & improve governance model to ensure pricing decisions are properly executed and maintained.
- Compile and evaluate competitive data, and develop an awareness of the marketplace to shape decision making by monitoring emerging trends in Pricing Strategy and best practices.
- Proactively pursue professional development & employee engagement activities.
- Foster professional, positive relationships with all stakeholders in the workplace.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial " self-starter" mindset to take accountability and drive change.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in finance, economics, or related business field.
- 6+ years of Business and/or Finance Analytics experience.
- Strong financial modeling skills required with a high level of proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of multi-tasking in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple constituencies.
- Pricing execution, strategy, and analysis experience a plus.
- Significant interaction with senior management, including presentation of findings and results.
- MBA degree including a quantitative curriculum.
- 8 years finance and pricing leadership experience.
- Strategic thought leadership – a big-picture view while executing functional requirements.
- Legal industry exposure.
- Customer level profitability analysis and scoring experience.
- Working knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques (e.g. regression, ANOVA).