Mid Level Software Engineers- Java
MID LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEER – JAVA
- Solve global company problems through the careful application of technology and process.
- Write high quality, tested, high capacity, and maintainable software.
- Design modern, reliable, and reusable systems.
- Decompose complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Write technical specifications, runtime instructions, training materials, and architecture documentation for company systems.
- Help develop best practices and technology efficiencies. Streamline work flow.
- Collaborate with all teams to arrive at sound technical solutions to business problems.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of professional programming experience
- General web related technology awareness of HTML, XML, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, modern browser rendering and security models, server and network security, performance analysis
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- May have experience with C++, Objective C, Python, or Flash/ActionScript
- May have experience with Apache, Squid, HAProxy, or Akamai
- May have experience with Linux systems administration