Motion Graphic Artist
MOTION GRAPHIC ARTIST
Are you a master of motion graphics design in network television? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about sports? Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies that possesses a supreme portfolio of television rights agreements and partners with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world.
ektello is seeking a motion graphic artist to work in our client’ s creative team!
- Responsible for the implementation and versioning of in-show animated graphic elements for the client including show packages, event insert and titles.
- The Animator follows the design direction set by the Art Director and Senior Design team leaders. Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
- Must understand and translate network’ s brand strategy into quality design.
- Please submit with Reels and Portfolios!
- College graduate with degree in graphic design or fine arts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
- Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Cinema 4D abilities including modeling texturing and animating are a plus.