Motion Graphic Artist
Motion Graphics Artist
Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Implementation and versioning of in-show animated graphic elements for our client’ s show packages, event insert and titles.
- Follows the design direction set by the Art Director and Senior Design team leaders.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
- Must understand and translate network’ s brand strategy into quality design.
- Please submit with Reels and Portfolios!
- College graduate with degree in graphic design or fine arts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Cinema 4D abilities including modeling texturing and animating are a plus.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, organized and efficient, deadline driven and a good collaborator.