Motion Graphic Designer
Interested in working at a state-of-the-art sports production facility? Come join our client’ s award winning promotion team as a Motion Graphics Designer to develop campaigns supporting their highest priority properties.
Looking for some one with truly great design skills and a proven portfolio. This is a 3-month contract opportunity working on-site with the team 40 hours a week. Looking for a true freelance talent to take on project work like this now and in the future.
- Conceptualize, board, and pitch design solutions to On-Air and Off-Air promotional campaigns.
- Execute winning designs across multiple platforms through 2D and 3D animation, compositing, and typographic design.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency across all platforms.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to design team, producers, and clients.
- Maintain organized file structure to allow for ease of asset sharing.
- College graduate with degree in graphic design, film, animation, or fine arts.
- 6+ years progressively complex experience in network or agency production environment.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Expert level After Effects proficiency with complete knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
- Adept at expressing concepts with type.
- Knowledge of 3D design including modeling and texturing, lighting, mograph, and animation.
- Must be flexible, deadline driven, a great collaborator, and must be able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy.
- Must be able to adhere to existing workflow and file structure.