Motion Graphics Artist
New York, New York
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. Our client’ s award-winning promotion team needs a design leader to develop campaigns supporting their highest priority properties. We need someone with truly great design skills and a proven portfolio.
Ektello is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to work in our fortune entertainment client’ s Digital Branding Team!
- Conceptualize, board, and pitch design solutions to On-Air and Off-Air promotional campaigns.
- Execute winning designs across multiple platforms through 2D and 3D animation, compositing, and typographic design.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency across all platforms.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to design team, producers, and clients.
- Maintain organized file structure to allow for ease of asset sharing.
- College graduate with degree in graphic design, film, animation, or fine arts
- 6+ yrs progressively complex experience in network or agency production environment.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must.
- Expert level After Effects proficiency with complete knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D.
- Adept at expressing concepts with type.
- Knowledge of 3D design including modeling and texturing, lighting, mograph, and animation.
- Must be flexible, deadline driven, a great collaborator, and must be able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy.
- Must be able to adhere to existing workflow and file structure.