New York, New York
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Responsible for setting up meetings with various teams.
- Setting up Change Controls for patching Sending out status reports.
- Creating Pivot Tables.
- Aggregating numbers from patching reports.
- Highly proficient in excel.
- Highly proficient in Power Point.