Principal Systems Developer ERP
HOBOKEN, New Jersey
PRINCIPAL SYSTEMS DEVELOPER ERP
- Enterprise solutions for core Finance from concept through to delivery and support.
- Take end to end responsibility for the design, development, implementation and support of the Oracle Financials Capture to Pay solution of the Enabling Program IT solution.
- Own finance data integration with other systems and legacy systems financial data migration.
- Create a Finance systems solution capable of meeting the business requirements in a cost effective, robust, and scalable way. Key Deliverables.
- Accountable to deliver Oracle Payables, Expenses, Kofax automation solution in time, quality and budget meeting current and future business needs.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining Capture to Pay solution documentation and standards Accountable to Work with business, AP and procurement teams to gather and document business requirements.
- Accountable for sign off on the Configuration documentation on Oracle capture to pay solution. Accountable for sign-off on any applicable Capture to pay solutions related technical specification documents.
- Accountable for Developing acceptance test scenarios and participate in testing activities Responsible for escalating design issues if in-team resolution cannot be reached.
- Responsible for driving adherence to project milestones, including implementing appropriate corrective actions when progress deviates from plan.
- Build relationships and trust with key stakeholder to support program delivery and collaborative approaches where appropriate.
- Communicate in line with communications and program plans with team and wider stakeholders.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering large scale Oracle Financials based Capture to Pay technology solutions in an international business environment.
- Hands on experience of Oracle Accounts Payables, Internet expenses in Oracle EBS Release 12.
- Strong experience of implementing Supplier invoice scanning and workflow solution integrated with Oracle Accounts Payable preferably Kofax invoice automation solution (KTM, Markview).
- Strong experience of integrating with Banking systems, credit card providers and SWIFT bureau payments.
- Strong experience with and understanding of Finance Data integration including external invoicing and procurement systems.
- Experience using reporting tools that are leveraged by the finance and accounting organizations and ability to support these tools e.g. Oracle Business Intelligence, More4 Apps.
- Broad experience and understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Strong analytical skills and a committed triaging ability.
- Proven global program experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can engage with different groups of stakeholders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of status, actions, risks and issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organizational, planning & time management skills.
- Minimum 10 Years Experience.