Newark, New Jersey
Are you an enthusiastic, results-oriented achiever with a history of delivering multiple project on time every time? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued? Most of all, do you love to read and/or listen to audiobooks?
Our client is best knowing for selling and producing spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. They are also the world’ s largest producer of downloadable audiobooks. They offer tremendous opportunities for growth and thrive to create category-leading products that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day.
- Work with business affairs teams for both Audible Studios and Original Publishing during ideation phase of audio projects.
- Cast single- and multi-voice projects
- Schedule talent and studios for recording
- Prepare scripts and talent for recording
- Direct in-studio recording sessions
- Coordinate post-production, including music and sound design
- Review audio and gather internal feedback
- Gather external approvals where required
- Maintain product records in Zoho and update all relevant teams on progress.
- Track metrics exclusively for Original Publishing, and coordinate with full-time production coordinators to include regular (weekly, monthly, yearly) reporting.
- Track titles against budget.
- Coordinate with legal/ZeroChaos on contracts for talent and studios.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience working within a media production environment
- At least two years of experience in project-flow management is required
- Solid experience on both Mac and PC computers and familiarity with networked systems
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with audio recording, production, etc. Proficiency in Pro Tools, Reaper and Sound Forge preferred.
- Candidate will be required to travel up to 12 domestic trips per year.