Project Coordinator - IT
Project Coordinator – IT
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Managing development backlogs and active sprits, coordinating with product and engineering to keep the development process moving with the goal of producing a shippable product to our stakeholders.
- Conducting a sprint retrospective where the teams can share experiences with the goal of consonantly improving our process.
- Working closely with Product Owner they will keep the targeted work streams on track and flag obstacles that could put our products and timelines in jeopardy.
- Interface with product managers, stakeholders and development leads.
- Maintain development meetings and user stories to ensure projects are prioritized and completed on track.
- Facilitate ownership and organization with the product to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Review development backlog and ensure stakeholder priorities are moving through the workflow as scoped.
- Assist product owner to keep the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Conduct product retrospective meetings to help improve the quality of future stories and development.
- Become Subject Matter Expert in all Media Prep Services to ensure a solid understanding of client requirements.
- Analyze and dissect large volumes of data and technical requirements to provide logical recommendations to Leadership team.
- Relevant work experience in the technology or media industry, with a proven track record in successful project management with cross-functional teams demonstrating superb planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in a role on a cross-functional team with successful project execution demonstrating strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, analytical, and financial modeling skills.
- Experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications; effective interpersonal skills; strong formal presentation abilities.
- Experience enabling customer workflows and operations.
- Minimum 1 year technical experience in television broadcast.
- Two years’ experience within Technical Operations, Broadcast Engineering, or Information Technology with proven success in a variety of process improvement and software disciplines.
- Experience working with development teams to build new functionality and improve existing system architecture.
- Experience working with the operations stakeholders to scope, design, and deliver new system workflows.
- Experience assisting in development quality assurance and support issues as they feed into stories for Agile development.
- Experience with scoping and architecting solutions for system migrations/consolidations as well as other special projects.
- Work with operations and client facing groups to define any required system development to onboard new workflows
- Technical understanding of broadcast workflows and operations
- Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends.
- Design experience, specifically experience in media applications including video and audio