Project Coordinator - IT
New York, New York
Project Coordinator – IT
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks. Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars.
- Arranges and schedules numerous meetings involving executives; maintain and update calendar; develops and maintains relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; determines importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings.
- Arranges travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries; process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely manner.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Plan and organize special events, group meetings, corporate training, team building and other employee events.
- Responsible for the timely preparation/compilation of data/edits and distributing reports, forms, and documents.
- Creates and edits presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
- Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
- Serves as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email
- Responsible for drafting and editing correspondence
- Responsible for developing and maintaining efficient and accurate record keeping/filing systems
- Manages general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
- Manages special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary and acts as back up for other assistants on team.
- Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools.
- Communicate with direct reports including VP level, directors, and managers for various requirements and maintain confidentiality as necessary.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.
- Coordinate employee desk and office moves.
- Manage team vacation/personal day calendar.
- Process invoices send for payment.
- Create New Vendor requests for PO creation.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience as an Administrative Assistant or related field.
- High school diploma is required;
- Strong computer skills and expert knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence.
- Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Excellent foresight and responsiveness abilities.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, executive team, external partners, etc.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability and emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Naturally energetic, enthusiastic and engaging interpersonal style.
- BA/BS degree preferred.