Project Manager II
Project Manager II
Our client is one of the powerhouses of finance in today’ s growing industry. They have been working towards solutions for businesses for 65 years now and their rapport along with their name continues to grow. Our client holds no bar as it has had, as of, 2015 an annual revenue 3.6 billion, employs 19, 000 employees worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Implementing of their proprietary documentation solution, Expere; they will either be implementing the solution by integrating with a customer’ s existing technology, or standalone.
- Work on multiple projects, 6-18 months in scope, within a complex matrixed organization with heavy communication responsibilities both with internal and external teams, and will be customer facing.
- Will be responsible for detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource planning, status reporting, project meetings, etc.
- 5-7 years in complex projects in an Agile environment.
- Need someone who is a self-starter and independent worker, as they will likely be remote from the rest of the team; must be able to hit the group running
- Must have the ability to multi-task, managing project scope, timeline and budget, and effectively manage multiple things on their plate to determine competing priorities, escalate as necessary and work independently.
- Succinct in presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; relationship management with external customers, responsible for exceeding expectations
- Experience in SDLC or the specific technology is not necessary for the role, but implementation experience is ideal
- Ideally someone with experience in mortgage industry (nice to have, not required)
- Bachelor’ s degree
- PMP ideal