New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Designer to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment Digital Branding Team!
- Outstanding leadership skills with ability to manage diverse Agile teams.
- Customer focused resourceful and self-motivated personality.
- Strong sense of accountability. -Strong networking and relationship-building skills across the organization. -Strong team building and collaboration skills.
- Possesses a willingness to inspire commitment and instill a positive attitude in the team.
- Proactive and creative - able to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent negotiation skills - ability to manage and influence others within a complex organization.
- Proven ability to provide leadership, instills a sense of ownership and accountability in others, and manage a team effectively in a changing environment.
- CNBC Technology is seeking a Project Manager that will be part of the PMO team and will be responsible for working as a Scrum Master on technology teams delivering projects to enable and support business priorities.
- The successful candidate will operate in a matrix environment managing projects that include resources from cross-functional teams and guiding them through processes that most effectively deliver IT solutions.
- The Project Manager will be directly accountable for the project’ s results.
- The candidate must have strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage multiple assignments across the organization following project management principles.
- The role requires strong communication and relationship management skills to effectively deal with business sponsors and executives and sometimes conflicting sets of priorities and requirements.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills are a necessity.
- Agile experience, working as a Scrum Master, is a must.
- Three or more years of experience in a Project Manager role directly involved with managing and delivering technology projects in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Agile processes based on hands-on, proven experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, assess and communicate project health using qualitative and quantitative measures with all levels of business and technology in one-on-one, small and large group settings.
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must be willing to comply with CNBC’ s strict Insider Trading Guidelines and Personal Investment Policy (No Trading Policy).
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Industry experience in Broadcasting, New/Interactive Media or Financial Services a plus.
- Previous experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Technical background a plus.