Our client upholds its own standard of greatness in all areas: from creating impactful, naturally formulated products to imparting a sense of joy to its customers, changing lives with its direct sales opportunity, and cultivating a vibrant corporate culture. As our CEO and founder says, “ We like to enjoy the journey. We’ ve always had more of a Jimmy Buffett than a Warren Buffett kind of feel!”
- Leading cross functional teams to meet project goals.
- Effectively setting project expectations to executive stakeholders as well as project team members.
- Quickly developing a thorough understanding of the day-to-day operations and capacity of a multitude of departments in an organization.
- Eliciting cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in an environment with extremely short timelines
- Mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to apply technology to solve business problems.
- Having knowledge of a large toolset of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Effectiveness in driving change.
- Experience using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- 5+ years managing projects of various sizes and types.
- 4-year University degree or college diploma preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered; Formal project management training and/or PMP certification highly valued.
- Experience with MS Project or other scheduling software.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Trained in SCRUM methodology.