San Diego, California
Our client is a company with a diversified business that includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming entertainment, and financial services. They are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets. They are at the forefront of technological innovation and entertainment.
- Organize the digital communication content calendar and drive the cadence for content consumption.
- Implement content plans that drive interest and awareness of the client’ s business, products, and employee engagement areas.
- Coordinate messaging around product launches, company news and employee engagement activities.
Upload articles, images and videos to SharePoint and mobile app.
- Manage internal distribution lists through Outlook and other programs.
- Strong copywriting and visual communicator.
- The ability to humanize corporate lingo, and humanize/de-geek technology stories.
- Able to balance a high level of creativity and attention to detail with the ability to execute and manage multiple projects.
- Proven capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or Journalism .
- 1 – 2 years of graphic design/project management experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Paint, Excel and Outlook, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly organized to work as individual contributor and part of a group on company wide projects.