Universal City, California
The prestige that follows our clients name will follow you too as you help to shape the way the world receives its media coverage. Ektello is looking for an individual to be a part of the team. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Weekly update of consolidated project plan.
- Facilitate weekly workstream reviews and evaluate impact to consolidated plan.
- Weekly Project Summary updates to be included in weekly SteerCo Deck.
- Escalation of schedule risks associated to consolidated plan.
- Work closely with project managers to maintain end to end project schedule.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports including Gantt milestone charts and performance variances.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by teams.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling issues.
- Lead program communication plan and delivery.
- Maintain budget updates.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years program or project management experience.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall software development.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and or Smartsheet.
- Ability to effectively draft communications.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability in managing integrated project schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to work with dynamic teams both onshore and offshore.
- Proven ability to set and execute project direction.
- Proven experience identifying and driving issues to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to manage large program budgets effectively.
- PMP or CSM certification.