Quality Assurance Analyst
New York, New York
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- CNBC Technology is looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Quality Engineering team.
- The Quality Engineer will work in the agile teams and will lead all the QA efforts of Market Data and On-Air systems.
- We are looking for candidates with strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on financial market data and database testing.
- Candidate must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- BS degree or higher in computer science or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ experience in software QA testing.
- 5+ years of experience in software QA testing.
- 3+ years of experience testing Market data with solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives, and commodities).
- 2+ years of experience in database and web services testing.
- 2+ years of experience in automation using Selenium Web Driver and API automation.
- 2+ years of experience with a real-time market data application (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg).
- Experience testing financial charts/graphics in any platform.