Recruiter - Senior Level
San Diego, California
Recruiter – Senior Level
Our client is a company with a diversified business that includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming entertainment, and financial services. They are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets. They are at the forefront of technological innovation and entertainment.
- Working with managers and HR Business Partners as part of the talent process, managing the relationship with internal clients and interactions with candidates.
- Providing guidance on compensation packages, conducting interviews, facilitating hiring decisions, providing candidate follow– up extending/negotiating offer packages and conducting new hire orientation once the employee is onboard.
- Tracking recruiting activity and other metrics and ensure compliance with OFCCP and recruiting policies.
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle recruiting/technical and functional experience required
- Experience active sourcing hard to fill roles (Sales/Marketing/Business Development/Professional)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required, specifically Taleo (required) and/or Workday (preferred)
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and OFCCP and EEO compliance required
- Successful track record in a client facing or customer service role
- Expertise required using social media sites as a recruiting mechanism (i.e., Glassdoor, LinkedIn)
- Ability to conduct/facilitate stand-up presentations on a regular basis
- Affinity for and ability to work with diverse groups
- Experience with In-House (Corporate) Recruiting required, agency experience considered
- Demonstrated Diversity Recruiting/Sourcing experience is a significant plus
- Global Experience recruiting, specifically Canada a plus
- Proficiency with of MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel – specifically pivot tables is essential
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Experience providing consistent, high quality service across multiple business units and across management structures
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within guidelines
- Ability to stay focused and produce results in a rapidly changing environment
- At ease and capable of thriving in an open work environment
- Positive team player with a high level of emotional intelligence