Sr SAP Payroll Systems Lead
2255 North Ontario Street Burbank, CA 91504
Senior SAP US Payroll Systems Lead (W2 Only)
- Position available with our client in Universal City, California as a Senior SAP US Payroll Systems Lead.
- Provide highly advanced technical support for the SAP HCM system maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems. Design, develop, and implement functionality for required Payroll processes.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated and system development goals are achieved. Analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Provide SAP Payroll support testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. Initiate design reviews for new applications and adhere to software development standards.
- Participate in, lead and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on US Payroll, and some experience in Time Management modules, and Core HR. Responsible for functional design and hands on configuration. Implement highly complex solutions for SAP Media Payroll. Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, Payroll year end activities. Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as ADP EV5, Timekeeper, Towers Watson, Skill Soft, and other benefits related interfaces.
- Requires a Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related technical field
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the job offered or at least 5 years of experience in configuring and troubleshooting SAP ERP US Payroll functionalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a minimum experience of two or more SAP US Payroll implementations working in a configurator or support role.
- Experience with the design of custom Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms.
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP US Payroll processes and procedures.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP US Payroll Calculation process including payroll cluster, retro-calculation, taxation, arrears, claims, etc.
- Proficient in configuring the SAP US Payroll Module which includes Wage types, Garnishments, Taxes, Finance Postings, Payment Processing, Off-cycle Workbench, BSI Tax Factory, Tax Reporter, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining Payroll Schema and Rules.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug production issues.
- Experience of SAP integration with ADP Payroll is a plus.
- Prior experience in SAP US Payroll for Media and Entertainment industry is desirable.
Location: Universal City, CA
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire