Parsippany, New Jersey
Are you ready to be a part of the most renowned hospitality brands in the world? Our client is a hotel and resort chain based in the United States, that has been providing excellent service for almost 40 years. It has locations in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Turkey, Germany, the UK and the Caribbean.
ektello is searching for an experienced candidate to become the newest member of our clients’ digital team.
- Oversee and manage the SEO Team’ s analytics toolset such as: BrightEdge, Adobe Analytics, Map Pack Insights, Majestic SEO, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Moz Pro.
- Analyze and inform both tactical and strategic business decisions based on data and market insights.
- Contribute to the execution of site strategy as it pertains to SEO.
- Manage and execute on Local SEO as it pertains to brand/property level.
- Coordinate with various departments that include Content, Technology, Paid Search, and Brand Marketing in order to optimize On-page SEO, Google My Business, Bing Local, Facebook, and other publishers.
- Work with strategic partners to understand initiatives and report on their ROIs.
- Educate internal stakeholders and franchisees on all facets of SEO.
- Lead teams in a direction that will optimize UX, Traffic, and Conversion
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field
- Experienced with Google, Yahoo/Bing search engines
- Advanced knowledge of SEM/SEO and knowledge of local marketing on the internet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particular Excel (formulas, V-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)5+ years’ experience, preferably in the SEO industry