650 Liberty Avenue Union, New Jersey 07083
We are looking for a Rockstar SEO Associate for a major retail home store based in Union, NJ
As the SEO associate, you will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO strategies on branded websites for desktop and mobile.
This is a 6-month contract with full time and onsite hours & has the high potential to get extended! This position also includes benefit options (health, dental, vision, pto, holiday, etc!).
This position starts at $30/hr
- This position requires a combination of technical and marketing savvy to optimize natural search engine rankings
- Review, analyze and audit branded websites and pages for content and to identify SEO areas for improvement (e.g., site architecture areas that need to be improved, revamped, etc).
- Assist with detailed SEO strategy reports
- Provide keyword research and SEO writing guidelines to copywriters
- Keep current of Google’ s best practices and guidelines.
- As the SEO Associate, you will liaise with many different departments and professionals, inside the company and with third party vendors in defining and executing relevant SEO plans, best practices and deliverables.
- Facilitate the editing and approvals process with the key teams (e.g., copywriters, legal).
- Work with the appropriate internal teams as well as other key stakeholders to ensure the SEO elements as well as content moves to the websites.
- Run weekly and monthly SEO reports (includes traffic and rankings reports)
- Coordinate SEO efforts with social media, content and PR teams to maximize SEO value
- SEO guidelines for copywriters, design and content team
- Provide SEO recommendations based on analysis.
- You are a self-starter! You are able to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval and run with it.
- You possess critical thinking and analytical skills. You should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions.
- You understand how integration of blogs, expert content, subject matter experts, video and other content forms affect the outcome of a particular execution versus another approach, and be able to defend recommendations with solid insights.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2+ years proven SEO experience in optimizing B2C websites for search engines
- Experience with keyword research and content optimization
- Proven track record to successfully optimize eCommerce sites for competitive head terms and long tail terms
- Experience working with external agency partners
- Strong understanding of SEO for mobile-specific and responsive sites
- Experience with Google Search Console and Bing webmaster tools
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics (e.g., Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Experience with online competitive intelligence services (e.g., SEMRush, BrightEdge, comScore, Hitwise) a plus