Salesforce Community Manager
SALESFORCE COMMUNITY MANAGER
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Manager to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment Digital Branding Team!
- The Salesforce Community Manager leads and oversees the creation of the community engagement calendar from strategy through execution.
- The Salesforce Community Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, lead the development, and execute deployment of all community related projects while ensuring timeliness in communication and ensuring the community calendar is aligned to meet business and community goals.
- The Salesforce Community Manager is the “ go-to” resource to communicate broadly to Trade Partners within the Salesforce Community and also facilitates the resolution of any community sourced questions or issues.
- This role is directly responsible for facilitating and measuring community engagement through relevant and authentic communication and actionable reporting.
- Develop a community engagement calendar to foster authentic engagement.
- Bring long term value for the users and the business with the goal of standing out as a destination that users come to not just when they need something but that they go to because it is a tool that reflects who they are.
- Ensure freshness and relevance of content that is service oriented but not bland and reflects the brand character. Partnering with cross-functional partners and business leadership to define communication needs and address engagement opportunities through the development lifecycle of the community engagement calendar
- Develop key performance indicators to measure community engagement success.
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community project efforts.
- Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables.
- Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content
- Maintain Salesforce community through following identified governance procedures. Maintain user profiles, system processes and content deployment. Partner with internal Salesforce development team and external vendor support to expand functionality and escalate issues.
- Serve as the community “ change agent” to lead change and provide direction and communication to both internal teams and the community users. Plan and facilitate training and documentation to aide users both internal and external on how to navigate community features and processes.
- Partner with internal Sales team to help them leverage the powerful opportunity that the community provides to connect users with business partners
- Review and resolve community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary. Build a scalable business expertise capability as well as a support network to ensure that all community issues can be resolved or addressed quickly
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “ insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources. Advocate to the business on behalf of the users and advocate to the users on behalf of the business. Ensure alignment with key business stakeholders to ensure strategy conception, creation and presentation are aligned with business and user goals and needs.
- Identify and engage with Community “ Trade Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement. Create a curated experience and encourage community creation and involvement
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, social communities and project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering preferred.