Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
New York, New York
We are seeking a Sr. Digital Acquisition Manager for a luxury apparel brand for women located in New York City (Manhattan)!
If you are a problem solver, have an affinity for data and numbers, and love digital marketing, then please apply!
You will be directly reporting to the Director of Marketing & E-Commerce, develop and drive a multi-channel audience acquisition strategy with an ROI approach.
Your main missions will be:
- Define and implement the most appropriate acquisition strategy on main e-marketing channels for our US Website
- Allocate the acquisition budget between the different channels (Display, SEM, affiliate marketing, e-mailing, retargeting, ...) based on opportunity
- Defining the objectives and performance indicators
- Drive campaigns, coordinate the highlight of sales events, launches of new collections, etc
- Analyze the effectiveness the actions and propose measures for improvement
- Analyze the effectiveness of the media agency and other providers
- Build a continuous monitoring of the market
- Lead the optimization of or choice in new tools (tracking, analysis, data)
- Propose new acquisition channels as opportunities arise Required skills:
- Excellent knowledge of traffic acquisition channels and media ecosystem
- Expertise on analysis tools of web traffic, including Google Analytics
- Expertise in Tag Management tools
- Strong knowledge knowledge of the Adwords platform, demographic targeting
- You have an affinity for data and numbers
- You’ re a curious mind with a need to understand why
- You’ re rational and logical, digging into the numbers to make sense
- You like a fast paced environment where you can make an impact
Education and experience:
- 4-6 years of experience within a brand or agency
- Strong understanding of Google AdWords
- Graduate degree is a plus
The Opportunity & Our Team:
- The opportunity to help develop and implement the digital marketing strategy for a historic and well respected brand embarking on a new phase of its history.
- Collaborate with an international team of open-minded, creative people.
- The ability to make an impact: we’ re a small team and it’ s on us to build a success story. This ownership empowers you to have a direct impact