Senior Jira Developer
San Francisco, California
SR. JIRA DEVELOPER
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Build customized solutions to extend the functionality of Atlassian JIRA using third party add-ons including ScriptRunner, JIRA Automation, Structure, Time to SLA, Slack Connector for JIRA, JIRA MISC Workflow extension, JIRA Toolkit, Botron configuration management.
- Using REST APIs, develop one-off solutions for integrations with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Utilize Confluence for knowledge sharing. Customize look and feel to match our client’ s branding
- setup reports, dashboards and filters in JIRA.
- Create development / testing version of JIRA to test new workflows and modifications to existing workflows.
- Demonstrated hands on knowledge of JQL/SQL.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance for critical systems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide JIRA training to our client' s users.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
- JIRA development experience.
- A lead developer with 3+ minimum years’ experience.
- Experience working in an agile development environment with sprints, retrospectives.
- Strong communication skills to work directly with engineering teams to gather requirements and build technical solutions.
- Superior documentation skills to capture requirements in JIRA.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables using JIRA and our agile sprint cadence.
- JIRA admin certification.