Senior Salesforce Administrator
Universal City, California
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- The ability to develop applications in the Sales force Platform utilizing custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force pages, lightning, SOQL and SOSL.
- The ability to debug code in a distributed sandbox environment rapidly to resolve production issues.
- The ability to utilize Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Workbench, Eclipse Force.com IDE) and ETL tools such as Informatica to convert data from ancillary Home Entertainment systems.
- Experience with SOAP/REST Web services and Bulk API
- The ability to utilize and work with Eclipse IDE, GIT, and Urban Code to package deployments with the offshore deployment lead.
- The ability to review and triage production support tickets to determine next steps, route tickets to the correct collaborating team, and follow-up to completion. This may involve taking on the ticket yourself or assigning it to the offshore team for resolution.
- The ability to effectively design objects in the Sales Force Platform that optimize performance, allow easy report generation, allow for sustainable maintenance as well as apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform
- User Provisioning and de-provisioning
- The re-assignment of user records.
- The creation and assignment of user roles
- The creation and updating of role-based permissions
- The addition and modification of custom objects
- The updating of federation certificates
- The re-generation of certificates
- The addition of fields and labels to visual force pages
- The addition of custom fields with associated permissions and regression test Record Type, Permissions, and Visual force pages.
- Creation of integration IDs and tokens
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment
- Ability to work comfortably in an Agile-Scrum based developer role utilizing a sprint based methodology.
- Strong MS Office suite skills; particularly MS Excel for scrubbing and analyzing data for different Sales Force applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication and inclusion among team mates.
- Strong problem solving skills matched with the ability to articulate solutions to other team members.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the following areas of the Sales Force platform:
- Apex classes
- Apex triggers
- Visual force Pages o Governor Limits/Code Optimization
- View State Optimization
- Object sharing rules
- Permission Sets o Roles
- Email notifications
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification • Advanced Administrator Certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- 5+ years of IT related experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
- 5 years of experience working within an SDLC methodology
- 2 years of experience developing in an Object Oriented language other than Apex.
- Familiarity with Jira or another similar Agile Sprint management tool.
- Familiarity of Salesforce solutions such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Heroku.
- Familiarity of SAP Supply Chain specifically Material Maintenance and BOM Maintenance
- Familiarity of XML and XPath code to manipulate the data
- Experience on other Relational Database Management Systems such as SQL Server and Teradata.
- Experience in other web based technologies such as J2EE or .Net
- Familiarity of TIBCO Business works, XML, and XPath in order to evaluate existing interface logic in the TIBCO platform
- Familiarity with GIT and Urban Code.o
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Familiarity integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps.
- Study existing technologies and applications available in the Sale Force App store to determine when appropriate to implement in the our client orgs versus coding a custom solution.