Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Communicate and ensure alignment of priorities with Program stakeholders and within your team.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
- Manage, publish, and communicate relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
- Serve as the team’ s Scrum expert. Guide your team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Facilitate ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos. Facilitate effective coordination with other Scrum teams, and system teams. Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities.
- Foster self-organization. Empower the team to make decisions and remove decision making barriers whenever possible. Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Radiate information to strengthen the presence of your team within the Agile Community of Practice. Actively contribute to the company' s Agile and Lean Community.
- At least 5 years of experience as Scrum Master. Managed up to two feature teams simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience developing enterprise applications for a Fortune 500 Corporations in a highly collaborative environment using a Scaled Agile framework.
- Familiarity with CA Agile Central (Rally) Agile Management tool.
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile development for up to two teams simultaneously.
- 5+ years scrum master experience.
- Associates degree or higher. Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.