Senior ServiceNow Developer
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Senior ServiceNow Developer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, CMS, and Reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
- Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required. Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
- Participate / conduct code walkthroughs. Develop coding standards.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in ServiceNow.
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements. Evaluate alternate solutions, identify the best option and implement the solution.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues.
- Coach and oversee the activities of ServiceNow support partner resources on an as-needed basis.
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related area. In lieu of Bachelor’ s degree, extensive familiarity with the field’ s concepts, practices and procedures is required.
- 6+ years of experience working with ITSM solutions in an enterprise environment.
- 4+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
- Experience working with databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience working with large global / multinational corporations.
- Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications.
- Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator, Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist.
- ITIL v3 Certification or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant software development certifications.