Senior Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Software Engineer! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting SE role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
If you are a talented Senior Developer in a multi-tier, cloud-based, high transaction event driven environment, we have a career-changing opportunity to be a key player in the continuation of our ground-up build-out of an Agile Center of Excellence in Dallas (Irving). If you wish to join the “ best of the best,” read on….
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Work in Agile teams to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Create microservices, review third party libraries, and conduct technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Develop applications utilizing Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 5+ years of programming experience with Web, .NET framework, PowerShell, and C#, with at least 2 years as a senior software development engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
- 2+ years experience developing external customer facing applications.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Knowledge of Azure services.
- Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as CI and TDD.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Strong verbal, written skills
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric.
- 6 months+ experience developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Durandal, or similar technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL databases especially DocumentDB is a strong plus.
- Development and delivery experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients on the Microsoft C# /.NET /SQL Server technology stack.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.
- Developing and deploying Cloud Applications.
- Developing and deploying microservices is a plus.
- Experiences with utilizing and event driven architectures that drive cloud applications a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team based environment a plus.
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
- Experience transient error handling, retry policies, asynchronous processing, queue driven processing, event processing, CQRS, and eventual consistency.
- Experience in the Tax and Accounting field a plus.