Senior Software Engineer
New York, New York
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment lT Branding Team!
- Manage and build software solutions across the client’ s Digital Platform.
- Requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery.
- Primarily focusing on backend development, the engineer will work closely within the tech lead to bring enhancements to a reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required
- Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational and NO-SQL Databases and distributed computing technologies
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them
- Domain knowledge and working experience on conversational interface space is a huge plus like working on Alexa, Google assistant etc.
- Languages: Java (7.x +), Node JS Web
- Framework: MVC Framework, Spring
- Database: RDBMS like MySQL, NOSQL like MongoDB Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
- Tools: Git, Github, Eclipse, Atom
- Others: Unix shell scripting, OAuth