SharePoint 2013 Designer and Architect
SHAREPOINT 2013 DESIGNER AND ARCHITECT
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a SharePoint Designer and Architect to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment IT Branding Team!
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of the SharePoint 2013/2016 environment for the client.
- Assist in planning and support for future SharePoint versions throughout the client’ s Parks & Resorts. Assist vendors and other technical staff to ensure SharePoint is used according to best practices
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to design, development, customize, implement, upgrade, and support SharePoint sites, workflows, web parts, and other applications within our Standards and Operating Procedures
- Work with customers and technical staff to gather or work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, design, development, test, and implementation
- Serve as a Technical Representative for SharePoint-related projects
- Ensure quality assurance activities are completed, including technical reviews and code documentation
- Assist end users by providing strategic SharePoint direction, training materials, and status updates on support requests
- Understand supporting business processes and translate them into system designs that will support the objectives while utilizing out-of-the-box functionality
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: SharePoint certification desired
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity certification desired
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: SharePoint Applications certification desired
- Extensive experience with SharePoint Server 2013/2016 design principles, architecture, and OOTB functionalities
- Expertise and experience with medium-complexity technical activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with IIS 7.0, Active Directory, and SQL Server 2005 or higher as they relate to SharePoint