Social Media Art Director
We are looking for an Art Director with Social Media experience to join the creative team at a popular and innovative grocery store chain headquartered in Lakeland, FL! This is a Great opportunity to direct creative concepts for major advertising and marketing campaigns for Social Media, as well as work on branded materials.
You will develop and execute creative concepts that align with creative strategy and help to establish and communicate the visual expression of the company brand. This includes directing photo and video shoots, as well as illustration, motion, and digital components.
You must have experience with motion design and art directing photo shoots.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ONLINE portfolio link in your resume showing your graphic design experience, motion experience, and social campaigns! Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing relevant and unique concepts— alone or with other Creative Development team members— that support marketing business objectives, align with creative strategy, and strengthen the Publix brand
- Providing direction to additional creative resources that are contributing to the development of a creative project
- working on special Creative Services related assignments, which include but are not limited to participating in discussions about creative strategy, designing presentations for Creative leadership and designing elements for Marketing initiatives
- Staying up-to-date on industry and market trends
- Fostering professional growth of fellow associates
- Dedicating time to Marketing innovation and quality improvement
- Bachelors Degree in graphics/communication field or equivalent experience
- One (1) year experience in art direction or three (3) years of experience in graphic design
- Computer skills including Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of art direction process to effectively direct creative resources in the production process
- Knowledge of design process to create mechanicals and art direct both internal and external resources in the execution of concepts
- Knowledge of Marketing department workflow processes and project lifecycles
- Knowledge of industry and market trends
- Knowledge of digital, printing, broadcast, and distribution processes
- Ability to creatively convey information in an engaging and relevant way
- Ability to evaluate creative work for effectiveness against established creative strategies and objectives
- Skilled in concepting a variety of visual elements (ads, brochures, posters, packaging, signs, logos)
- Highly skilled in typography, layout and composition
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Time management skills
- Effective collaboration skills
- Presentation skills
- Passion for delivering great work and meaningful results
- Willingness to travel up to several days at a time with overnight stays
- Willingness to work late hours and during weekends