Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Building and managing software solutions for various projects.
- Hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise in web development, especially in Developing with core java, spring, Hibernate.
- Provide estimates for his tasks, follow technology best practices, participate and adhere to our client’ s Technical Design Review Process, Performance metrics/scalability, support integration and release planning activities in addition to being available for level 3 support to triage production issues.
- BS degree or higher with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
- Extensive experience in building enterprise level web pages beyond just prototypes. Hands on coding experience with very good understanding of building clean, fast WEB pages and widgets.
- Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational Databases and distributed computing technologies.
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them.
- Expertise in all facets of web/application/services development including front- and backend technologies.
- Experience working on large scale, high traffic web sites / applications.
- Experience working in financial, media domain. Languages and Software.
- Languages: JAVA (Core Java, Multithreading), Object Oriented languages.
- Framework: MVC Framework like Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Jaxb.
- Database: RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, NO SQL databases.
- Tools: Git, SVN, Eclipse, Jira.
- Development Methodologies: Agile development.